Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WoW Wednesday -Midsummer Fire Festival and a Few Other Things

So summer is officially here, even in the World of Warcraft. The Midsummer Fire Festival is in full swing, and I have to say, its not really my favorite WoW holiday. The color scheme is pretty (red, orange and blue), but there isn't much offered in the way of dailies (which I love), and the achievements are pretty blah. But I always love seeing WoW all dressed up for whatever holiday it might be celebrating, so this mediocre holiday is still alright in my book. And, its the last in-game holiday until Brewfest (I believe), so there will be a few months with no festivities.

Right now Blizzard is selling the Moonkin Hatchling pet for $5 and I really want it. I know its silly to pay real life money for an in-game pet, and that's why I never have. But this one is cute and its only five dollars, so I'm hoping I'll get to buy it. Its an account wide pet, and changes according to faction. The sale ends on July 1st at 11:59pm PST, so get yours while you can.

And this isn't so much WoW news, but its a bit related. This is the SoundCloud of a guy in my horde guild on Wyrmrest Accord. Its pretty good stuff, and well worth the listen. I don't even know his name, honestly; he was in guild chat talking about his music and he sent the link to his SoundCloud to my husband. But its pretty good and I hope you guys enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!