Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WoW Wednesday- Blizzard to Visit San Diego Comic-Con

Yes that's right, normally beachy San Diego is set to experience a Blizzard during this year's Comic-Con and I couldn't be more excited. This is my first year attending SDCC and I was hoping my luck in getting tickets would extend to BlizzCon, but sadly it didn't. And I'm sorry Blizz, as much as I wanted to attend, I just couldn't stomach paying $500 for the charity dinner ticket that also gets you into BlizzCon. So a little over a month ago when Blizzard announced that they will be attending San Diego Comic-Con, a small squeal of delight came out of my mouth.

Then they announced that they would be selling some exclusive merch while there. I am really looking forward to trying to get Shadow Illidan by Funko and the Epic Purple Lanyard. I hear that most Comic-Con exclusives sell out during preview night, and I won't be there until Saturday, so I'm really hoping that's not the case. But even if they do, it'll be a great experience (I hope).

And here's the link to Blizzard's signing and panels scheduling in case you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!