Friday, September 27, 2013

Poppin' Off- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

I love when Target collaborates with designers, I really do. There used to be a time in my life when I would buy a piece from every collab that they did. While that has certainly changed, I had a serious countdown going for this 3.1 Phillip Lim collaboration, and I knew some pieces were coming home with me.




I think in the nerd world, everyone was obsessing about the top two items (plus the navy blue Boom sweater dress, but I found that to be hideous), just because of their comic book look. And of course, I love them for that reason, but they also appear to be really well made, which is unusual for Target clothes these days (sorry Target). There are other pieces to love in collection though. Like the Sparkle Sweater above and the dual color trench coats (love!!!).Here in town, all of our Target stores (we have four), have really limited numbers of everything in this collection. I saw the Sparkle Sweater the day the collection was released, went back the next day to get it and it was gone. I had to go down a size in the Boom sweatshirt for that same reason (I ended up buying my actual size. For sweatshirts I like to buy at least a size up for extra coziness). You can't sleep on this collection, that's for sure. If you want it, and its in your size, buy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!