Sunday, December 29, 2013

Poppin' Off Early Edition- Best Albums/Singles of 2013

Purely based on my musical preferences alone, here are my top albums of 2013.

Miley Cyrus- Bangerz. 
Favorite songs include: Drive, FU ft French Montana, 
Do My Thang, 4x4 ft. Nelly.

Eminem- The Marshall Mathers LP2
Favorites: Berzerk, Rap God, The Monster ft Rihanna.

Justin Timberlake- The Complete 20/20 Experience
Favorites: Don't Hold the Wall, Tunnel Vision, 
TKO, Amnesia, Only When I Walk Away.

Childish Gambino- Because the Internet
Favorites include: Telegraph Ave (Oakland By Lloyd), Sweatpants, 3005.

The Lonely Island- The Wack Album
Favorites: Go Kindergarten ft Robyn, Hugs ft Pharrell Williams, 
YOLO ft Adam Levine and Kendrick Lamar, Spring Break Anthem.

And the best singles are:

Tyga  ft Justin Bieber- Wait  for a Minute

Panic! at the Disco ft Lolo- Miss Jackson

Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)

Kid Ink ft Chris Brown- Show Me

Natalia Kills- Problem

One Republic- Counting Stars

What are your top albums/singles of 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!