Friday, December 13, 2013

Poppin' Off- Pottery Barn Kids Superheroes/Star Wars Collection

I was browsing my sister's Pottery Barn Kids catalog the other day and saw the cutest thing- a Darth Vader quilt! It was a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect Pottery Barn to have character collections. They have Star Wars, Batman, Spider-Man, and Captain America options. Its mostly bedding, but there are also backpacks, pajamas and other accessories. Below are some of my favorites:

Captain America sleeping bag

Darth Vader bedding.

Reusable snack bags with Spider-Man, Batman or Star Wars.


Since its Pottery Barn, it is a little pricey. But I think if you're buying the bedding (or anything that's going to get a ton of use), its well worth the price. And since its the holiday season, they're having some sales on their website, so you might catch a great deal :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!