Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Mix Up #14

Hello and Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! My daughter is having surgery this morning, and I am an anxious mommy (but trying to hide it for her sake). The posts for this week will mostly be queued (which is my standard), but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone wants to think that I'm taking time away from her to be on the computer. I will be checking my email and Instagram occasionally from my phone though, so if you need to reach me, that's the best way. Today's mix up is dedicated to wishes and dreams, as Dr. King had a big one for all of mankind, that while it has become true in some ways (desegregation) is still not in others (discrimination, racism). And while I don't think humanity will ever be completely rid of those things, it wouldn't hurt to tone it down a little bit.



"Its a world of laughter/A world of tears.
Its a world of hope/And a world of fears.
There's so much that we share/ That its time
we're aware/ Its a small world after all."







B.oB. ft Hayley Williams- Airplanes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!