Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Liebster Award

Super excited to say that Amanda from Geekphoria has nominated me for a Liebster Award! I know that part of this is to nominate five or eleven other blogs, but most all the other blogs I read have already been nominated, so I am not nominating anyone at this time. 


And what is a Liebster?
“Well, it is only an AWESOME award given to up and coming bloggers. Given by other up and coming bloggers. It’s a cool way to find other blogs and feel like you are getting into the blogging stratosphere. It is simple, you get nominated by someone else, mention their page and a link to their blog in your Liebster Award Post, answer the 11 questions they give you, then tag 11 other nominees and give them a new set of 11 questions to answer.”

So here are the questions that Amanda gave me to answer:
If you were trapped inside a video game for the rest of your life, which game would you want it to be?

That's a tough one, but I think I would choose World of Warcraft. The areas are pretty, there are professions to support yourself and with the upcoming expansion, we'll finally have houses lol. 
Which spaceship would you like to explore the universe in?
Captain Picard's Enterprise. 
What do you know now that you wish you knew when you started your blog?
I wish I knew how time consuming it would be lol. No, I wish I had started my blog with more knowledge of HTML/code and things like that. I still don't know how to do that stuff. I think it would make my blog look a thousand percent better if I could do those things.
If you could have any mythical animal as a friend/pet/companion, what would it be and why?
I always wanted him when I was younger. I loved The Neverending Story.
What fictional world is your home away from home?
Forks! Lol, that's a joke....kind of. I love watching the Twilight movies as a way to kill some time. My second is Azeroth. What can I say, WoW rules my life sometimes!
If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be?
I think I would want to be Katniss or Tris for a day. To be that badass...that'd be awesome.
What daily (or semi-daily) activity/chore do you wish you could get by without doing?
Clutter cleaning. I have kids, they leave things everywhere! 
What is your number one pet peeve?
Having to repeat myself more than once. I despise when I'm talking to someone and they just keep saying "what?! what?!" over and over. How about you hush up and listen to me the first time!
If you had to pick an apocalypse, which one would you pick?
Hmm....zombie maybe. Seems like there'd be less rioting, looters, and general bad people, even though there seems to be a steady supply of them on The Walking Dead.
What job did you want as a kid? What job would you want if you didn’t have to worry about making a living?
It changed year to year. Being decisive has never been my strong suit. In kindergarten, I wanted to be a cheerleader. In first grade, a Disney animator. Second grade, teacher. Third grade, military police(wo)man. Fourth grade until the end of high school, lawyer. If I didn't have to worry about making a living, I'd want to be able to just art journal for a living. Maybe own a scrapbook/Smashbook supply store. That would be awesome.
What is your favorite color, and what is your favorite nerdy thing corresponding to that color?
Blue and purple are my favorite colors, and my favorite nerdy things are my blue Alliance hoodie (I'm wearing it in this post ) and my Epic Purple Lanyard from Blizzard's booth at SDCC last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!