Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Liebster Award

I really enjoy these Liebster Awards :) This time, I was given a Liebster by Gwen of A Geek and Her Oven (thank you!) You should check her blog out if you haven't already, its one of my favorites.

If you haven't heard of a Liebster before, then check out my previous posts here and here. Now, on the questions! 

1. What made you start blogging?
I've always kept a written journal or diary (in junior high I went through a Harriet the Spy spy notebook phase as well). When I finally had Internet access, I used Xanga and Livejournal to document my teenage angst. I gave that up for a long while (and missed it), then started different blogging adventures later on as a way to get back into writing. 
2. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or dead) who would you pick?
That's a tough one. I would choose Drew Barrymore or Gwen Stefani. They both have so many qualities that I admire, I would love to pick their brains. 
3. Whats something you collect?
Stickers! And postcards. I love postcards.
4. You get a call saying you've won a free vacation (all expenses paid) to anywhere in the world but you have to leave right this very moment, where would you go?
I would go to Amsterdam. I've always wanted to see the Anne Frank House.
5. What's one show you would want to guest star on?
2 Broke Girls or some crime procedural like NCIS or The Blacklist.

This is the part where I am supposed to nominate more blogs but, I will leave it up to you! I will leave five questions below, and if you want to write a post answering, then great :) Just make sure you link back here. 

1. What are the five things that make your day most enjoyable? 
2. If you could live in a television show, which one would it be?
3. What do you think your pet would say to you if it could talk? (And if you don't have a pet, what do you think animals in general would say if they could speak?)
4. Do you have a library card?
5. If the weather was permanently stuck in one season forever, which season would you want it to be?




3 comments:

  1. Haha, I also went through a Harriet the Spy notebook phase!!
    I still prefer those style notebooks...not going to lie.
    Congrats on the award!!

    <3
    Halrynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I buy them all the time for different projects, my husband thinks I'm nuts. There's just something about them though.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. 1. What are the five things that make your day most enjoyable? a. coffee, b. music, c. cuddling, d. walking or swimming, e. reading
    2. If you could live in a television show, which one would it be? Doctor Who!!!
    3. What do you think your pet would say to you if it could talk? (And if you don't have a pet, what do you think animals in general would say if they could speak?)I think animals would consistantly be saying "Food! Do you have Food?!?! Gimme food." or, "RUN!"
    4. Do you have a library card? Yes...But it might need renewing since I tend to buy my books, or check them out on base (which only requires my ID).
    5. If the weather was permanently stuck in one season forever, which season would you want it to be? Autumn! But! With Summer's hours!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!