Saturday, April 12, 2014

Recently

Hello April! Here is a quick glance at what's been going on so far this month.

Watched: 
Captain America: The Winter Solider. Source.

Cheesy British dance movies (I've already watched the American ones a million times.)
Street Dance, Street Dance 2, etc....

Read: I've been reading a book, but I'm not sure if I can talk about it yet. It has to do with the last Recently I posted though :)

Listened: 
Chase & Status ft Clare Maguire- Midnight Caller
Its from the Street Dance 2 soundtrack and so good.

Happenings: Busy, busy still. I spent last week volunteering at my son's school book fair. I ended up buying a ton of books for my kids, but half of them were free because the sale was a buy one, get one free thing. My daughter also started gymnastics and dance this month, so that's been fun. She really loves gymnastics, shes not so into dance. Of course, she did dance for a bit last year and it took her months to get into it, so it might be like that again. On the 5th we adopted two kitties. They are Pika and Miller, and they hate each other. I'm hoping they get over it soon, or one of them might have to go back :(  That night we also went to see Aziz Ansari perform, and he was amazing. Even the guy that opened for him (Joe Mande) was hilarious. Sometimes comedians will have opening acts that aren't very funny (maybe so they seem funnier?), so it was nice that he was actually funny. My only complaint about the show was that it was super short. It was rumored that he cut our show short because they had added a second show due to the first one selling out. If that's true, that sucks. We payed the same as the other people, so why was our show shorter? But that's just a rumor, maybe he just does really short sets. It was still hilarious though. Especially when he started reading texts from audience member's phones. He was trying to prove a point about how dating kinda sucks nowadays thanks to technology. The people in my town are so embarrassing when they're trying to get laid lol. You guys should check out his tour if it comes to a city near you. 



1 comment:

  1. Aziz is crazy funny! I loved Winter Soldier! Way better than the first Cap movie!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!