Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Costume- Gwen Stefani

Confession time guys. I have always admired Gwen Stefani's fashion sense. Always. Shes the one celebrity where I have never thought badly about one of her outfit choices. I think its great that she changes her style whenever it suits her, and she doesn't care about what any of us think about it. And whats even better, is that whatever look shes trying to pull off, she does so with great ease. So today's costumes are dedicated to her. Shes gone through so many style phases that I had a hard time choosing just one to base a look off of, so I did two. Let me know what you think of them in the comments below!



Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!