Monday, December 29, 2014

Thank You

In just a few more days, we'll be saying goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015. It seems like only yesterday I was saying hello to 2014 and writing my goal setting post! Its funny how some parts of the year seems like its moving so slowly, and then all the sudden, you're hearing Auld Lang Syne and watching the ball drop on teevee (or if you're lucky enough, in person). This year was my first full year of blogging, and I feel like I have learned so much! This post is to say thank you to everyone that has helped me through this year. This is for everyone that donated to Extra Life and Play Live. This is for all the people who have sponsored and supported me through various endeavors and for the people that I have sponsored. This is for the conventions that were kind enough to grant me attendance as press, but my crappy health made it impossible for me to attend as such (I hope that they extend such grace to me again next year). This is for the people that I have won giveaways through, and for the blogs that I think are doing a great job at promoting a welcoming geek girl culture. Hopefully I don't forget anyone, and if I do, I am truly sorry! Your support has meant the world to me this year, and I hope you all know that :) And most importantly, before I start in on this list, I would like to thank you, my dear readers. Without you, there would be no Krystelle's Miss Tells. This would just be another blog taking up space on the Internet with no one to read it.

JK Rock and Spencer Hill Press



                                                       

4 comments:

  1. I really still can't quite believe how fast this year has gone. Here's to an epic 2015! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I feel like this can't be the end, its weird. Christmas didn't even feel like Christmas to me. Here's to a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Thanks for the Shout Out!
    Here's to 2015 being awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a problem- I love your site, especially your Workout Cosplays :) I hope you have a fabulous 2015!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!