Monday, February 2, 2015

Mixtape Monday #2

Hello February! Its that time of year where everyone gets all lovey dovey. And that's nice, but sometimes it makes me want to vomit a little. I've never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day as a whole, but I do love its decorations the most out of any holiday. Today's Mixtape Monday is for all the people who don't have anyone to call a Valentine this year. Harsh, I know, but some of these songs are really great to cry/rage/laugh at, and hopefully at the end of it all, you'll realize that while it sucks right now, it won't always.



1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I have definitely raged along with that Three Days Grace song a fair amount over the years!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!