Monday, April 6, 2015

Mixtape Monday #6

It's Monday! Boooooooo lol. Today's Mixtape is dedicated to YALLWEST, a book festival that's going on this weekend in Santa Monica. Its the first year for YALLWEST, but it has a big sister on the East Coast called YALLFEST. I'm super excited to be going, even though I have to drive and driving through LA gives me serious panic attacks. I was going to just make this playlist from songs from YA books turned movies, but that left me a little short, so I cheated and added some songs from movies based off of comics too. I hope you enjoy it!


The songs are from Big Hero 6, some of the Twilight and Hunger Games movies, The Punisher, Elektra, Spider-Man (the ones with Tobey, not Andrew) and Fifty Shades of Grey (Even though I did not see that movie!!). The videos are for the songs that Spotify wants to be turdy about and not add to my playlist, so the order is a little off. 

I Caught Myself- Paramore



Bug Bytes- Alien Ant Farm




Meet Me on the Equinox- Death Cab for Cutie



Finding Myself- Smile Empty Soul



Crazy in Love- Beyonce'



Decode- Paramore



Lost in a Portrait- Trapt



Bother- Stone Sour
Although Corey Taylor just got credit on the soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!