Monday, November 30, 2015

Casual Costume- Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones by krystellemt

So my husband and I did a total binge watch of Jessica Jones over the past couple of days and I am in love!!! Jessica Jones is the perfect superhero in my opinion because shes not out there flaunting it, she just wants to help people and reconcile herself with her really shitty past. Never mind the fact that shes pretty relatable and has a cool job (a private eye! get paid to be nosy, my dream job lol) Above is a little inspiration board/casual costume/gift guide for the Jessica Jones lover in your life. The DSLR, messenger bag, bad-ass attitude and enemies sold separately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!