Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Mix Up #24

Here are some links to help you procrastinate your Monday away- enjoy!!

*I thought this was a joke (it was published on April Fool's Day), but say hello to the Double Dose Twins!

*Someone made a real Glock look like the gun from Duck Hunt. I'm not here to debate any political gun stances, I just think it looks neat.

*Can Super Mario Maker inspire children to learn to code/design games? Nintendo helps a library full of kids in SF figure it out.

*The biggest, free legacy server for World of Warcraft, Nostalrius (which I played on occasionally), was shut down by Blizzard for violating it's terms of service. This topic will more than likely be a WoW Wednesday, but I thought I'd share it now. The hate for Blizzard on social media has been unreal the past week.

*I usually save videos for my Monday Mixtapes, but I thought I'd share this one because the song has been stuck in my head. It's a little bit Lonely Island, alotta bit NSFW. Here's 3OH!3 with My Dick:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!